Saturday, August 27, 2011

BTT 8/27/11

My friend Elaine made it down to the Fort for her first big bike ride through the friendly streets of Detroit. She did quite well aside from a crash in front of the Tim Horton's across from the MacArthur Bridge. I turned around in time to see it happen. The actual cause is to be determined. At this point I am not sure.

Elaine and I hit all the usual places on the loop aside from Belle Isle. A bit of blood and sweat produced no tears on her part. I think she liked it, I enjoyed the ride.

Also of note the "BTT Jersey's" made it in and were a hit. I heard only positive feedback. The design turned out well and looked better in person than it did online. Kudos to our fearless leader AndyS for pulling this together.

Pics click here

No comments:

Post a Comment