Saturday, July 17, 2010

BTT 7/17/10

Today was the maiden voyage of the new road bike on BTT. It's a lot of fun to ride but not so good for picture taking. Nonetheless it was great to see everyone - big turnout. First time rider John suggested a second lap of Belle Island which was a first for me. He made me work both laps :) AndyS and I accompanied new rider Jimmy home for some bonus mileage. Thanks to Andy for keeping me company as I nailed down a century on the day. Till the next outing, cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Jim, you make up for lack of quantity of pictures in this post with quality, the RenCen photo is amazing! Nice work on the century, 2 Saturdays in July, 200 miles for you. Would have liked to join you on this one, but wasn't going to happen today. For my own part, Carmen and her crew put on a great show in the Founder's parade... people loved Drew throwing candy out of the stroller! AndyE

    ReplyDelete